Friday 11 July 2014


Welcome to the Secret Cravings Blog-hop for all genre's

 
 
Here is a chance to catch up with some amazing Authors and win some great prizes, click on the link below,
 

 

Here is my first published works an erotic, romance 

 

 

Desires


 

Desires—a place where fantasies are made flesh and dreams become real. From BDSM to being a dog, Desires can provide it with bells on, if that’s your kink.

 

Stacie Clifford’s only desire is to regain her sexual confidence after her recent escape from an abusive marriage. She joins Desires looking for re-education in the joys of her body. There is only one condition; her contract states emotional attraction between tutor and student is forbidden. Stacie is fine with that; her heart is so battered she has no desire to give it to anyone else.

 

Then she meets her instructor, Dan. Instantly attracted, at first Stacie thinks it will help to make her sexually comfortable with him. But when she realises she is falling in love, she can’t tear herself away, contract or no. Stacie knows that, no matter how kind and caring Dan appears, he’s just doing his job. Can Stacie overcome her own Desires and walk away?

 Excerpt
 
“How are you feeling?” she heard him ask.

“Fine.” She brought her attention back to Dan and the table. The food did look very nice. Maybe she could manage a little bit of something. Those stuffed mushrooms looked delicious.

“Good. So, what did you talk to reception about?” he asked her.

“Nothing.”

“It must have been something.”

“Why does it matter?”

“It doesn’t, not at all. I was just curious.” His phone rang. “I’m sorry, I have to answer this,” he said leaving the table to stand by the window as he took the call. “Hello,” he said. Stacie shamelessly eavesdropped on his conversation and admired him in his suit. “Oh right,” she heard him reply. “Yes…no problem…okay…no that’s fine…speak to you soon, bye.” She started to add a selection of the starters to her plate as he came back to sit down.

“You’ve only booked me till lunchtime tomorrow, haven’t you?” he asked, sitting down and covering his lap with his napkin.

“Yes, but I was hoping to extend it till dinner,” she said, forgetting her reasons for not telling him in her sudden panic.

“Ah, I see.”

“Why, would that be a problem?”

“That was reception on the phone.”

“With a booking? For tomorrow?”

“You could say that,” he said.

Stacie sat back in disappointment, staring at the dark window. She had just missed out on having him all day tomorrow. Why hadn’t she allowed the receptionist to get in touch with him? Stacie wondered if she should book him for the following weekend, before anyone else had the opportunity.

Stacie managed to make small talk throughout the meal, such as it was. She picked at the dishes and drank too much wine, angry at herself for not having the courage to book him for the whole day tomorrow. She couldn’t help but think about the woman who would be with him. She hoped it would be somebody disgusting, so he would wish it was her instead. But then, why would she assume he liked her? Yes, he had opened up and told her a few personal details but, wasn’t that part of her therapy? It didn’t mean he liked her.

“Dessert?”

Stacie looked up, surprised. She’d been so lost in thought she hadn’t noticed that Dan had finished. “Sorry?”

“Would you like dessert?”

Only you. “Not for me, thanks. I’m stuffed.”

“Do you want a drink? Or we can go to one of the party rooms.”

Earlier she’d been curious, but now she just wanted Dan. Knowing he’d be with someone else tomorrow made her want to not waste a second of the time they had.
 
 
To Celebrate my release with my first contract with Secret Cravings back in December 2012, I'm giving away a PDF copy of Desires, and to win answer tell me when you first started writing and when you developed the passion? Please leave your e-mail address and comment below and good luck.
 
My recent interview in the local paper 
 
 

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a writer, I am a reader! Thank you for being part of the SCP Back List Blog Hop!

    Kathy Watts
    Redrabbitt@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wrote poetry in school, often penning poems for classmates. My first real encounter was in high school when my (late) BFF gave me a single page of characters he created (all based on people we knew) and a plot premise. I have worked on that series since my HS days in the late 60s/early 70s. Today it has morphed into a 3-complex, multi-billion dollar fictitious company with characters I would give my eyeteeth to be related to. I have 2 books completed and am working on 4 or 5 more. I could see this on TV. Unfortunately none are published, but they keep my sanity. synlab1 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story sounds hot, frustrating, and interesting. Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story sound interesting! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished reading this not too long ago:) Wonderful story Holly!

    storimom2@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your first contract and release. Sounds like a great read. Thx for being part of the hop....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Desires! Great book!

    sugerlady@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I started writing when I was six and discovered my first grade reader had lame stories. My teacher did not appreciate my contribution to jazzing up reading time.
    morgankwyatt@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete