Wednesday 14 March 2018

Bound for Passion: Erotic Love Stories Is #FREE by Scarlett Flame

Bound for Passion: Erotic Love Stories
Is #FREE from the 14 - 18th of March to celebrate my birthday week 





★*´¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.• ** #FREE to read with #KindleUnlimited
Amazon Bestseller in #Paranormal Erotica
Available in paperback
#Menage #ParanormalRomance #Erotica #BDSM #Spanking

Newly updated and edited

When Vivienne sits inconsolable in the hospital chapel, the last encounter she expects is a fervent entanglement with an otherworldly being, as passions increase she learns for the first time in her life the true meaning of out of this world. In the second, Sarah meets a new lover after telling him all her intimate fantasies in an internet chat room. And, the final story concerns the journey a young woman takes, as a Dominant offers to show her the ropes, in exchange for her submission via BDSM. Individually these stories are hot, but together they are sizzling


http://amzn.to/1SiYkgt

 SO GOOD! 3 April 2017
This is one HOT book!! Do not read if you are at work, on the bus, sat with your in-laws. I repeat, do not do it. This is a collection of short, extremely hot stories that I loved reading! If you're looking for the perfect summer read to lose yourselves in, this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars

ByMandy Sawyeron December 30, 2017
Absolutely fantastic read. Hot short stories that will burn you up! These are a whole new level of hotness. Very well written and I will return to this book when I need a lot of naughty words to read!!



Excerpt:


We had met on the internet. You know, in a chat room, and arranged to meet up.
The plane had just landed and I was extremely nervous, but excited. The things we had discussed online had made my heart race, so many fantasies that we had both had. Now that we were meeting up, maybe, hopefully, some of those fantasies would be fulfilled.
I stood waiting at the luggage carousel until I spotted my suitcase. The red satin ribbon I’d tied on the handle now seemed like a little flag.
I’d dressed in a slim fitting black pencil skirt, scarlet top and scarlet suede high heel shoes. My underwear was especially chosen with him in mind. A black lacy bra, a new black lacy thong, finished off with stockings and suspenders. A short black leather jacket over the top created the look.
Even when I’d retrieved my case, I loitered a few minutes longer by the carousel, wondering what would happen when we met. Would I even recognise him? We had seen pictures of each other, and he’d heard my voice. I knew he was over six foot tall, and he knew I was a little over five foot five inches, so he would be taller than me.
My hands were sweating a little now, and my legs were shaking too. Would I be able to go through with this? Would he? I nipped to the toilets, my nervousness making me need a pee. I brushed my hair and reapplied my make up, staring at my reflection.
I left the toilets, making my way slowly through the double doors in to the airport foyer, with my eyes firmly trained on my feet, worrying that I might trip, or fall, or do something stupid. Suddenly, I felt his gaze, and I just knew it was him. When I raised my head, and our eyes met, I spotted him straight away. There he was. Tall, dark, and handsome, and headed my way. It might have been cliché, but it was true, and he was mine, for the entire weekend.
My throat hurt now, and my heart stuttered in my chest. I stood stock still. As if my feet were suddenly encased in concrete, I couldn't move. He didn't falter, but instead gathered me up in his arms, then he was kissing me. A long, lingering kiss. The sort of kiss you never want to end. I dropped my bag and let go of my suitcase, oblivious to any one who may have been watching.
When he began to speak I detected the amazing Irish lilt I knew he would have and I just melted, well it felt that way to me. He picked up my suitcase and took my hand saying "I'm so glad you are here. My friend is going to drop us off at the hotel we are staying at. Come on, I can't wait for us to be alone."
We left the airport hand in hand and walked to the short stay car park. I could see a little white fiesta with a blonde haired guy in the driver’s seat. Paul waved, and the guy got out and opened the boot. Paul put my suitcase in, next to a large holdall, and we both climbed in to the back of the car.
We sat there, not speaking, just holding hands, staring out of the window. The town was lovely and quaint, with the houses painted all different colours, but my eyes kept drifting back to Paul. He began to speak immediately, "We're almost there now. This is Michael, by the way. We're meeting up with him and a few other friends later on tonight." Michael glanced over his shoulder at me and added "Hi, nice to meet you" Paul inched a little closer, our thighs touching now. I could feel the heat of his body through his jeans.
Michael pulled the car up to the front of a fairly nondescript hotel, called The Mermaid. Paul and I got out, he retrieved the suitcase and holdall, and we said our goodbyes to Michael.
As we walked in to the hotel, I began to think about the first fantasy we had discussed and could feel my face begin to flush. We approached the front desk and signed in, picking up our keys in the process. The Concierge enquired whether we needed some one to show us to our room. Paul replied, "No, thanks, we can manage," and we headed toward the lifts, opposite the desk. When he turned to me, his smile was more of a grin. "You ready to take the lift, Sarah?"
I gulped, and nodded. My mouth was too dry to speak now, as if it was full of sand. We got into the lift, and the doors closed with a whoosh.
Immediately Paul had me pinned against the side wall of the lift, indicating over his shoulder to the camera blinking in the corner. "You remember what we discussed?" Before I could respond he leaned in to me, kissing me deeply, ferociously. His hands wandered down toward the hem of my skirt and continued their journey up the inside of my thigh.

Why not download for FREE right now! What are you waiting for?

The sequel will be out later this year.



Also this week

There are two pair of tickets to giveaway in the Manchester Author Event & Gig Facebook group for the 2018 event in central Manchester





Come and join the group and see what is happening in Manchester this year, and next too.

The interest list remains open for both events









Find more detail at the ticket page


Love n stuff

Scarlett

xXx



Hope you can use this if not can you give me a shout Holly. Many thanks for this hun XX

No comments:

Post a Comment